Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grandparents Day


Since I have my first grandchild, Grandparent's Day means the world to me. I am looking forward to spending the day with him. When he gets older I will be looking forward to cards and crafts he has made for my husband and me.

Grandparents Day is September 9, are you ready? If not, here are a few "pin"spirations I have found.

grandma-board.jpg

What grandparent doesn't like pictures and this board from I {heart} Nap Time is the perfect way to display those photos.


http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2010/11/salt-dough-hand-print-ornament-by.html


At Under the Table and Dreaming, Stephanie made these adorable dough hand prints. These make great memories and years later your grand child can compare their hand sizes.


Life is sweet


A card is always special and Life is Sweet made this card even more special with a child's hand print.

Have you already made a grandparent gift? Will you be making one this weekend?




1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! I made salt dough handprints with my little boy for Father's Day. Those were a big hit! Thanks for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete